To plan, organize, and educate the execution of the company and supplier fine wine initiatives through assigned personnel to achieve corporate and supplier objectives for the National market.
Planning – Director of Education is expected to plan their own time and activities as well as those of their assigned management personnel to ensure achievement of company and supplier fine wine sales objectives by:
Organizing – Director of Education is expected to organize the structure and utilization of management personnel and resources Nationally to ensure the effective execution of the Luxury wine initiatives.
Directing – Director of Education is expected to skillfully direct the execution of the Luxury Wine business plan to achieve financial objectives for assigned market by:
* Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
* Minimum of three years of sales management experience
• Experienced in selling domestic and international fine and luxury wines
• Brand building and outside sales experience is preferred.
• Computer skills to include Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PPT a must); experience using Diver is preferred.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule depending upon the needs of distributors and customers.
• Distributor knowledge
• CSW certification or ability to obtain preferred
* Ability to successfully complete a background check